HALONG BAY ONE DAY TRIP LUXURY
8:30-9:15: Tour guide will Pick you up at hotel, stay and depart on new express way for Tuan Chau island, Halong city, stop over for a rest on the way.
12:30 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of
stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shaoes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave ti discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return Wego Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
18:00 – Disembark for a bus ride back on the new high way to Hanoi.
21:00 – Drop off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
For group from 5 or more the price can be negotiate
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Vietnamese lunch on board with featured seefood
- Beautiful boat cruise.
- Personal expenses.
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
SET LUCH MENU
1. Stir - fried Vietnamese springrolls
2. Stir - fried squid with celery
3. Stir - fried chicken with mushrooms
4. Fish with tomato sauce
6. Stir - fried tofu with tomato sauce
7. Stir-fried vegetable
8. Steamed Rice and fresh seasonal fruit
1. Roasted peanuts
2. Vegetarian springrolls
3. Stir- fried noodles
4. Stir- fried tofu with tomato sauce